Wednesday, June 4, 2008

worlds collide





Saturday, June 7th will mark the first time that both of my jobs will go head to head on a pretty large scale.

The Teva Mountain games are in Vail and it's a great event. More spectators at this race than pretty much any other. AND there's more money so it draws the top guys from around the country.

THEN- I head back to Denver and straight to Red Rocks as my directorial debut there will start the second I pull into the parking lot.

Look for a 90 minute DVD of Big Head Todd and the Monsters- Live at Red Rocks to hit the store shelves some time at the end of this year.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good luck in both Kel! Let me know when the release hits the shelves...can't wait to see it.
If you race in Vail, and get a chance, call and let me know how you did. Love ya

k2 said...

so i don't think my message could live up to one from your mom...

i just saw on FB that you have a blog... where have i been? and there's this really awesome blog listed on yours, hmmmm. ;-)

since there's no k2 bike time i'll be able to read ALL your entries!