Friday, October 2, 2009

CB Classic

I have certainly been fortunate enough in my bike racing career to have won a few races. However, I remember like it was yesterday when I was just starting out and couldn't hold onto anyone's wheel, not to mention my pre-race breakfast!

When Dave Ochs sent me a photo of the Crested Butte Classic trophy - which is put on display at the Brick Oven in downtown CB - I realized (as I do often) how cool the sport that we participate in is. To be sharing the same space with Dave Weins, not to mention ALL of the other names on there, is an honor.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Soooo, the Brick Oven in Crested Butte. We will make a trip there when we come to Colorado. Great job Kel!

Mom said...

Good luck at Moab this weekend. We will stay in touch thru out the race.
Stay safe!

Mom said...

Congratulations on a job well done at the 24 Hours of Moab! You had an amazing race.