Sunday, March 21, 2010

The checkout line

As I stand and wait to board a New York-bound jet, (a red eye nonetheless!) I'm realizing that for the first time in a year or so I'm going to be taking a much needed break and unplugging for a few days. I've been training a bunch and working just the same so it's time to enjoy a little time away and see the girlfriend. Libby, it seems, has been busy as well if you take into consideration a couple jobs, (including a theater show).

I saw Josh T out on the road today. He's looking fit so I better stay on top of it! I'll be completing my final pre-prep for the cycling season when I'm back as well as be able to watch our show on PBS. Should be a fun, fresh April...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Enjoy your time away...much needed rest! Still waiting for your race schedule. Take care!