Thursday, May 19, 2011

This one's up for grabs...

I'm heartbroken to have to announce that I will not be at the Growler this year to defend this plate.



Although both of my jobs are dream jobs for me, the necessity of having to choose between the two is often taxing. Winning this race last year ranked among one of the biggest wins of my career. I had worked so hard to be in the best shape possible for the 2011 edition, but instead it looks like I'll be in peak physical condition for my flight to France that weekend. Yep, France - again!

I'll be in the shrouded mist of the French Alps doing some shooting - so I guess it makes it a little less of a bummer.

Good luck to the guys and gals in Gunnison!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Bummer!

Colin Osborn said...

Bummer for sure, but you will be able to use those Podium shoes for Breck Epic!