Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lowell Pelton

I received word today that a friend had passed. A sudden and unexpected accident changed the dynamic of a family who have been paramount in the direction my life has taken over the past 15 years.

Each member of this family has a magical talent for inspiring. From the music I listen to, my love of cycling, my passion for art, and general openness to new exploits in life - I can trace these roots back to late night conversations as a young boy in ND, lying on a trampoline under the biggest sky of the brightest stars.

Mr. Lowell Pelton - the father of my late best friend and 5 of his truly great siblings - has passed away at too early an age. It's hard to even write these words as the usual dreamlike feeling of this news 'not being real' is clouding my mind.

My thoughts go out to Lowell's wife Kathy and the entire family.



Mr. Pelton, you will be missed.

1 comment:

Mom said...

A big loss for an amazing family! I know what a big part they played in your life. We are saddened by the loss of Lowell for Kathy and the entire family.