Saturday, July 10, 2010

Almost a wrap...

We are days away from the first three episodes of season 2 being completed.



It's been busy on both ends of production. Our producer on the show is doing what he does best - which means Colombia is probably approaching fast...

There's another group of folks that have been busy as well. Libby is in a show that opened this last Thursday at the Red Room in NY City. 'Six by Tenn' has been Libby's focus for quite some time and now she's on stage Thursdays through Sundays (twice on Saturdays!) showing off a talent that I'm in awe of.

Playhouse Creatures website.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats! Working hard and riding hard. Keep us updated on the Columbia venture. Lovin' the Tour de France...thanks for filling in the blanks for me.

Mom said...

Checked out the website...I'm excited to hear the news of Libby performing in Six By Tenn! I only wish I could be there to see her performance. It will be as amazing as she is, I'm sure.