Monday, March 21, 2011

Honey Stinger/Trek Team Camp 2011

Although I have yet to snag all the photos from the weekend, I can try and paint a picture of what our camp was like.

Riding mountain bikes with a bunch of great people, a lot of food, more riding, more food, good stories around the campfire, some night riding, nutella in a tortilla, more stories around the fire, more riding and so on...



More photos coming shortly.

I will say that this group of people is certainly a clan that I'm proud to be a part of. Treating me - and the other newbies to the team - like family, I felt like I was at home. I think it's going to be a good year!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looking forward to more photos. It was so good to see you Sunday night before we left...you look amazing and so fit!!! Talk soon.

Mom said...

Another snow storm...8" more snow yesterday! Interstate closed and zero visability...I think we'll miss spring this year.