Monday, April 7, 2008

technical difficulties

Sometimes you gotta work out the kinks, ya know?

This last weekend I went down to Arizona and had my first race of the year, and my first race as a member of the Trek-VW team. I had great legs and lungs, but some bad luck brought on by bad bike handling and a dead last starting position. However, the experience was great and I'm excited where the fitness is. One of the coolest guys ever and Trek mechanic, Andrew Shepard, hooked me up with his own bike so I could race and he had it runnin' great. A HUGE thank you is in order . . .
(I also owe a thanks to Georgia Gould for pulling cactus needles out of my leg . . . Thanks!)

Some of the best parts of the weekend were hanging out with a childhood friend of mine, Kendra. She hooked me up with a great place to stay and some great restaurants.

Restaurant reviews and photos up next . . .

km


No comments: