Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm a Toast fan




It was good to see Josh Tostado training out on the roads near my house yesterday. I did a double, no triple take as we rode by one another and then turned around and caught up to him. Although he was finishing what looked like a long and difficult training ride, it was nice to see him when both he and I weren't racing each other for 24 grueling hours.

I have to be honest and say that he motivated me to keep training hard. I realized that to be competetive with someone like Josh, you need to be tough as nails. He leaves nothing out there.

There will no doubt be some battles between he and I in the future, but the great thing about this sport as that competitors can also serve as training partners. Josh, I look forward to riding with you soon.

No comments: