Sunday, February 21, 2010

tomfooling in Southern California

On a Sunday night with no one around, Rod and I were shooting in the global headquarters of K Swiss. Just after we wrapped, we decided to go mano y mano on the table tennis court. One game led to two which led to six which led to an all-out battle in the tie-breaking 7th game. Rod is a better table tennis player than me, but after channeling my inner Agasi, I was able to pull off a miracle.

25-23



We did do some work out here too. This morning was the Trek - K Swiss team ride in the hills North of Los Angeles. Part of the ride went to the Pacific Coast Highway which was an absolute treat for all of us. I remember sitting on the beach a few years ago and calling my mom from just a few miles South of here when she was very sick. Enjoying the weather here in February makes me want to move. Until the summer rolls around...

1 comment:

Mom said...

As I remember, you have always had that competitive side to you...even as a little boy growing up!