Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blowin' the dust off the capillaries

One down, plenty more to go.

Today was the first race of the year for me and although it was a 'local', 'low key', and 'training' event, I sure suffered quite a bit in the company of some great athletes including my nemesis (and great friend) B Fuentes. Brian took home the victory and I couldn't be happier for him. This is a guy who owns his own business, works a ton, and manages to stay in great shape. (obviously!) Congrats Brian.

As I type this, my cough reminds me of the day's work and makes me look forward to the rest of the season. Lots of work ahead, but it's always the odyssey that counts.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Great job out there today. See you next weekend in Fruita.

Mom said...

Good luck this year....see you soon!
Looking forward to catching up on this race!