Friday, April 23, 2010

My night riding future looks bright

I am thoroughly excited to share some great news - I have a lighting sponsor!



I owe a huge thanks to Travis Macy who introduced me to Andrew Fellows who works with Australian based Ay Up Lighting Systems.

I also owe a huge thanks to Andrew (who is a 25-29 world solo 24 hour champ) and Ay Up for their truly generous support. I live halfway around the world from them, but it feels like they're next door with how friendly and welcoming they are.

I've seen these lighting systems around the 24-hour scene and I've heard so many great reviews about the product. I'm lucky to be supported by the best people and the best product all the way around. I can't wait to head out on the first night ride with Travis and put the lights to the test!

The Ay Up team.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Congrats on the lighting sponsor!
It's great to have them on board.