Sunday, November 21, 2010

Adding up the miles

I'm currently in a hotel room in Kortrijk, Belgium getting ready for a couple full days of shooting. I'm getting a little disoriented as I just went to NY and saw Libby absolutely shine in her show, The Libertine, just before crossing the pond into the beautiful country loaded with historic structures, mussels, beer, waffles, chocolate and much more. I'll post some photos when I get a chance, but for now I should get some sleep. (I think it's been 28 hours or so since I got any real sleep!) I'll need to rest as a 2 and a half week trip to Colombia is on the schedule just two days after I get home... I feel very fortunate to do these things and it's certainly exciting. Exhausting, but exciting.

1 comment:

Mom said...

How's the weather? Lots of snow over the weekend and it continues to snow today! Have some fun in between working...if you can!