Saturday, November 27, 2010

Up in the air

I'm not big on ripping off film titles for my blog, but I couldn't resist as I'm literally on a flight to Bogota, Colombia right now. This is right on the heels of a trip to Belgium and France that took me to some of the world famous cycling staples such as Ghent, Wevelgem, and the famed cobble stone stretch in Paris - Roubaix ... The Arenberg Forest. I'm sitting next to Dave G as we prepare to shoot some new episodes of music voyager over the next two and a half weeks. We're meeting the whole crew on the ground and it looks like cameras start rolling immediately. I'll do my best to keep this updated as the journey unfolds. I've got some training to incorporate while I'm down there as well so I'm pretty sure I'll stay busy.

Photos to come. I hope.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hope you have a good flight! Packing up a few flyer miles at best!