Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Balance

What can I do to improve? It's something I ask often when it comes to different aspects of my life, such as cycling and work. And beleive me, there's ALWAYS a list...

As a gift, my roommate got me into a training program at the Athletic Improvement Center, a program which will help train my big weaknesses. An example would be core strength. I've always worked on my core, but even after the assessment test a few days ago, I'm still struggling to walk! This is going to be very good. The people involved are really positive and it's one of the most important qualities for me - and these guys exemplify just that.

This program is happening at the perfect time as well. I leave for nearly a month when I go to Europe and Colombia. I'll have some good workouts to focus on at the end of the day.

I'm really looking forward to these trips as we're striving to make Music Voyager (and the other non-disclosed projects on tap) the best they can be - and better than before.

Looks to be a good, and busy, Winter.

1 comment:

Mom said...

ALWAYS PUSHING FORWARD TO BECOME A BETTER ATHLETE! GOOD LUCK WITH THE TRAINING PROGRAM.