Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Home. Sweet. Home.

I absolutely love traveling, but coming home after an epic journey - and knowing that you're home for a while - is a great feeling. I'm in my own bed, I can use a washing machine instead of my hands to clean my clothes, I get to mountain bike, and eating healthy is easy again.
(however, with all that said I still miss being on the road!)

Jacob, our host for Music Voyager, took a ton of photos and posted them on the show's facebook page. He and Farook did a great job of posting updates and looking at them now is pretty fun.






I'm happy to be home again. I literally felt my world align as soon as I sat on my bike today. I rode my favorite trails today with Josh and the experience was much needed after being away for a couple weeks.

1 comment: