Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paying some moral bills

A little pre-Moab shout-out:

Mom and Gary (and the rest of my family) - Thanks for the continued support, which without, I wouldn't have the gusto to stay motivated to do everything I love.

Libby - Many kisses. I'm going to miss you out in the desert.

Trek and Bontrager - What can I say? I still think it's crazy that I get to ride with your logo on my back, chest, and other various placements...

Ay-Up - You light up my nights. Thank you.

Human body - I'm sorry, but bear with me on this one. We're in it together.


Hope everyone is enjoying their Fall.
km

4 comments:

velover said...

Good luck out there this weekend. Be safe, ride smart, eat well and put yourself in position to win. We'll be cheering hard for you in Bismarck!

The Grimsley's Garage crew

Mom said...

Good luck this weekend Kel! Make sure you rest well before the big race...fuel up and.....never mind, you know what to do!!! Stay safe and ride well. We love you.

Mom said...

Congratulations on the super race at Moab! YOU are a true champion in our hearts! Now take some time to recover...see you in a few days!

Sandblogger said...

Congrats on the great race out there. I always look forward to being passed by you as your attitude is contageous and gives me a lift when I'm at my worst. I hope your body is feeling better than mine!

Matt