Wednesday, August 13, 2008

skinsuits and 20 dollar bills

Handsome Rob and I made the trip to Breckenridge for their Wednesday night race series, (which is ran with impressive organization). Both of us were in need of redemption following a disastrous race the last time. I will not go into detail.

Well, we got it. Handsome Rob, with super tired legs from all that water skiing?, pulled off a top 5. I managed to win by, literally, half of a wheel. My first sprint finish in a mountain bike race - and they hurt real good. Great work to Kevin Soller of the US National Team for killing it and giving me a run for my 20 bucks.

Here is a write-up: http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20080813/SPORTS/198241091/1056

6 comments:

Mom said...

AWESOME!!! $20.00???? You are an amazing athlete. Keep us posted.

thek2 said...

we should all get paid $20 just to sport the skinsuit...

congrats!

Rod Blackhurst said...

dude thats what you owe me for working on man o war. check best be in the mail.

Jamie said...

Twenty dollars? That's, like, four lunches at Chipotle.

Mom said...

Look out Utah, here he comes! Good luck Kel.

Karlee Coffey said...

are you a male model?